Saturday 17 January 2009

Not really in to this site......but hey i'll try it for a while (took a while to give into Facebook!)

Been in Roayal Brompton for 12 days now on the old Iv's.....feeling great.Dont feel like i have CF now...always goes like that with me and IV's, they really do the job.

So what next....of on hols next week. Then...well the world is my oyster.....im planning on writting a book actually throughout this summer. See how it goes.......prob wont come to anything coz i'll be stupid and spend the summer getting pissed in spain with a friend.
Its good having lots of friends but they can be a bad influence sometimes!

Um....what else.......i hate talking about myself on these things. Um...... so i really need a good game of poker and a beer right now! Its been good to get away from my home for a while actually.....this hosp is approx 65 miles away from home.

My life over the last 3 months has changed dramatically.....my wife an i split, i found out about an affair and i have left my job in the process. All this is what led me to recent ill health.
Its intresting how much emotions can impact ur health.....we are always concerned about catching bugs and steam rooms and bungee jumping and cross infection and eating plenty......................but the biggest decline i had in health was due to any of this, it was due to my state of mind.Maybe this is why iv always been of good health (because iv always been very happy?).

Anyway, so i now feel like a different man....im trying to findout what i want from life now.

The key is........im going to enjoy it!

Anyways im talking absolute shit now........ think its coz im going crazy of bordom i here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment