Thursday 15 January 2009

so this is me....im currently in the Royal Brompton on a course of iv's...first in about 4 years. Been a tough few months at home and really let myself go....six pack has gone and everything!!


But hey im on the up...and actually this time in here has been somewhat of an eye opener. I have started to talk to people about my cf and the probs that comes with having it in your day-to-day life.


Its been great.....and sounds weird maybe coming from a bloke, but has been compforting. Its nice to know your not alone in your thoughts.


As much as people have friends and family around them....they will never fully understand.


But hey.....not only that....iv met some real funny and outgoing people who have made me laugh!


I'll tell you one thing......right now the biggest bitch about having CF is that you cant be around others with CF!


Anyway, iv got to answer the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment